Because I’ve never cared enough to learn how to cheat them and have never possessed enough talent and disposable time to climb that ladder legitimately, leaderboards have existed solely so I can find a friend’s ranking, squash it without mercy, and let them know what I just did. I always wait until there’s a large enough gap separating our two scores before I share the news, because a premature reveal could lead to their immediately trouncing my score.
For the competitive folks who aren’t satisfied with their achievements until they can be recognized by a larger pool of people on the leaderboard of a hot new game like, say, the Resident Evil HD remaster, here’s a look at the competition.
Aside from the obvious, what makes this video from YouTuber Carcinogen so fantastic is the fact that he actually does have skills. He’s a legitimate world record holder, you can even watch him beat those records in videos like the one I have for you below.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!