I haven’t had many opportunities to write about Shinji Mikami’s The Evil Within lately. Bethesda’s been quiet about how the game performed and what they have in the works regarding its DLC, the first of which I expect to see resurface in the very near future. As we patiently wait for that to change, I thought you might enjoy this.
This video was posted back in November, but its creator — who also turned the P.T. demo into a found footage short — assures me he’s made enough edits for it to be worthy of another share. If you’ve seen this already, you can look forward to a slew of changes, including new camera views, cut-scenes and sound effects. He’s also removed the HUD.
It’s essentially a feature-length film, so I haven’t had time to watch it all the way through, but what I did see seemed to do Shinji Mikami’s horror game justice. What do you think?
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date