I haven’t had many opportunities to write about Shinji Mikami’s The Evil Within lately. Bethesda’s been quiet about how the game performed and what they have in the works regarding its DLC, the first of which I expect to see resurface in the very near future. As we patiently wait for that to change, I thought you might enjoy this.
This video was posted back in November, but its creator — who also turned the P.T. demo into a found footage short — assures me he’s made enough edits for it to be worthy of another share. If you’ve seen this already, you can look forward to a slew of changes, including new camera views, cut-scenes and sound effects. He’s also removed the HUD.
It’s essentially a feature-length film, so I haven’t had time to watch it all the way through, but what I did see seemed to do Shinji Mikami’s horror game justice. What do you think?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby