About a year ago I played an indie horror game called The Cursed Forest. I went into it expecting little because the only thing I knew about the game was that it was free and it was supposed to look really, really good. Its sweet ass foliage didn’t disappoint, and neither did the rest of it. The scares are subtle and carefully constructed and it’s remarkably well-made for a free game.
Soon, it will be even better.
This isn’t new news, but it is news that only just now made its way to me. The Cursed Forest is getting an official extended remake, and unlike the original game, this version will also be bringing its freaky forest bamboozlery to Steam.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date