About a year ago I played an indie horror game called The Cursed Forest. I went into it expecting little because the only thing I knew about the game was that it was free and it was supposed to look really, really good. Its sweet ass foliage didn’t disappoint, and neither did the rest of it. The scares are subtle and carefully constructed and it’s remarkably well-made for a free game.
Soon, it will be even better.
This isn’t new news, but it is news that only just now made its way to me. The Cursed Forest is getting an official extended remake, and unlike the original game, this version will also be bringing its freaky forest bamboozlery to Steam.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?