Capcom has announced that the Resident Evil HD remaster that hit last month and promptly blew my mind with its majesty, has become the company’s fastest-selling digital title across North America and Europe. As if that wasn’t impressive enough, the game is also the best-selling day one digital title on the PlayStation Store.
Capcom put the future of the series in our hands by giving us the chance to show them — not just say in tweets or posts on forums and blogs — that this is what we want. This is proof that there’s still an audience for this kind of game.
Resident Evil is available now on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?