Capcom has announced that the Resident Evil HD remaster that hit last month and promptly blew my mind with its majesty, has become the company’s fastest-selling digital title across North America and Europe. As if that wasn’t impressive enough, the game is also the best-selling day one digital title on the PlayStation Store.
Capcom put the future of the series in our hands by giving us the chance to show them — not just say in tweets or posts on forums and blogs — that this is what we want. This is proof that there’s still an audience for this kind of game.
Resident Evil is available now on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date