Honorable Mentions: Raincoat Killer, Jigsaw
Deadly Premonition was a weird game, no? It was equal parts strange, scary and a little bit unfinished, but in a weirdly endearing way. With its Twin Peaks vibes and a suitably creepy serial killer antagonist, this game came close to getting a spot on this list, even if it didn’t quite make it.
Jigsaw enjoyed a decent run with the first Saw game, before Flesh & Blood tried its best to ruin everything. He’s technically not a serial killer, since he leaves the killing to his victims. He’s still a huge jerk who delights in seeing people survive their own personal Hells, which he so intricately designs, and for that, he deserves a mention.
Those are my picks. I’ve shown you mine, now it’s your turn to reciprocate. That’s the only way this relationship is going to work — I give some, you give some — if you do too, you’ll let me know what your favorite video game serial killers were in the comments. Do it for us.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August