Everyone – Manhunt
I almost gave this slot to James Earl Cash, former death row inmate and anti-protagonist in the first Manhunt, until I realized he’s no worse than the other bad guy who roams Carcer City. Most of this city’s population seems to be comprised of the worst kinds of people, the psychopaths, ghouls, freaks and anarchists that have no place in “normal” society.
Cash is by all accounts a terrible person, but so are the people he violently kills.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby