The creators of the Penumbra: Necrologue total conversion mod released their work on Steam yesterday. The project aims to continue Frictional Games’ Penumbra trilogy of survival horror games using the suite of tools that come with Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and while I haven’t had the chance to play it myself, the footage they’ve shown off so far has looked incredibly promising.
If you’re interested, Penumbra: Necrologue can be found over here.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date