The creators of the Penumbra: Necrologue total conversion mod released their work on Steam yesterday. The project aims to continue Frictional Games’ Penumbra trilogy of survival horror games using the suite of tools that come with Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and while I haven’t had the chance to play it myself, the footage they’ve shown off so far has looked incredibly promising.
If you’re interested, Penumbra: Necrologue can be found over here.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby