The creators of the Penumbra: Necrologue total conversion mod released their work on Steam yesterday. The project aims to continue Frictional Games’ Penumbra trilogy of survival horror games using the suite of tools that come with Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and while I haven’t had the chance to play it myself, the footage they’ve shown off so far has looked incredibly promising.
If you’re interested, Penumbra: Necrologue can be found over here.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’