The creators of the Penumbra: Necrologue total conversion mod released their work on Steam yesterday. The project aims to continue Frictional Games’ Penumbra trilogy of survival horror games using the suite of tools that come with Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and while I haven’t had the chance to play it myself, the footage they’ve shown off so far has looked incredibly promising.
If you’re interested, Penumbra: Necrologue can be found over here.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!