Atari has released a massive update today for their survival horror game Haunted House: Cryptic Graves. Dubbed the Adventure Update, this patch is the result of months of community feedback that should fix many of the technical and design issues that have plagued the game since its release last November.
“In this massive update, we’ve taken Haunted House: Cryptic Graves back to its Adventure-Game roots,” explains a post on its Steam page.
“We’ve refined some of the major puzzles and boss encounters throughout the game, re-balanced the Stalkers’ AI behavior, added tons of new visual details to the in-game environments and scattered more notes and journal entries throughout the game to delve deeper into the lore of Abaddon Grange.”
They’ve also added Italian and German language support, and removed voiceovers.
Does this update make you want to give in an try Cryptic Graves, or if you already own a copy, is it enough to lure you back?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby