I’ve noticed a few nods to other games while roaming about the city of Harran, jumping and climbing literally everything in a desperate attempt to get my Agility level caught up with my other skills, but none have been quite as mesmerizing as this secret Super Mario level. This hidden gem was spotted by YouTuber Arekkz Gaming, who was kind enough to share its location in the video below.
The next time you boot up Dying Light, I suggest taking some time off from your current quest to seek this Easter Egg out. It’s worth it.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date