I’ve noticed a few nods to other games while roaming about the city of Harran, jumping and climbing literally everything in a desperate attempt to get my Agility level caught up with my other skills, but none have been quite as mesmerizing as this secret Super Mario level. This hidden gem was spotted by YouTuber Arekkz Gaming, who was kind enough to share its location in the video below.
The next time you boot up Dying Light, I suggest taking some time off from your current quest to seek this Easter Egg out. It’s worth it.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’