One look at a screenshot or gameplay trailer is all it takes to realize how gorgeous and detail rich The Order: 1886 is. Developer Ready at Dawn is obviously making good use of the PlayStation 4’s capabilities to create a truly stunning world that I’m looking forward to ridding of its Lycan problem when the game arrives in a couple weeks.
The latest installment in their series of behind the scenes videos offers an inside look at the tech that’s powering what may very well be one of the best-looking video games of 2015.
It’s fascinating stuff, even if you don’t understand half of it.
The Order: 1886 is slated to hit PS4 on February 20.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!