One look at a screenshot or gameplay trailer is all it takes to realize how gorgeous and detail rich The Order: 1886 is. Developer Ready at Dawn is obviously making good use of the PlayStation 4’s capabilities to create a truly stunning world that I’m looking forward to ridding of its Lycan problem when the game arrives in a couple weeks.
The latest installment in their series of behind the scenes videos offers an inside look at the tech that’s powering what may very well be one of the best-looking video games of 2015.
It’s fascinating stuff, even if you don’t understand half of it.
The Order: 1886 is slated to hit PS4 on February 20.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’