One look at a screenshot or gameplay trailer is all it takes to realize how gorgeous and detail rich The Order: 1886 is. Developer Ready at Dawn is obviously making good use of the PlayStation 4’s capabilities to create a truly stunning world that I’m looking forward to ridding of its Lycan problem when the game arrives in a couple weeks.
The latest installment in their series of behind the scenes videos offers an inside look at the tech that’s powering what may very well be one of the best-looking video games of 2015.
It’s fascinating stuff, even if you don’t understand half of it.
The Order: 1886 is slated to hit PS4 on February 20.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date