You know what’s better than a face full of moths? Some NightCry concept art for one, then you can add to that just about everything else. If you’ve been waiting for our first good look at the Scissorwalker, it’s here, and it’s more than a little unnerving. I wouldn’t expect anything tame to come from Masahiro Ito, the artist behind Pyramid Head, but bugs creep me out.
There are only 17 days left in the NightCry Kickstarter, which is still woefully short of its $300k goal. If donating isn’t an option, spreading the word can be just as helpful.
Come on, tweet your support for ole Mothface.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?