You have about a week left to prepare for some hardcore monster hunting when Evolve finally arrives next Tuesday. I’ve been cautiously excited for it, only because what I’ve seen of the game so far largely consists of a squad of soldiers running around a map for 15-20 minutes as they try and track down one of the game’s four unique monsters.
I’m not saying it doesn’t look like fun, I’m just not a fan of all the cardio that’s involved.
In this live-action trailer, the rich world and characters that the team at Turtlerock spent so much time creating has been replaced by actual people and a healthy smattering of CG. Looks neat.
Evolve releases on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Feb 10.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby