You have about a week left to prepare for some hardcore monster hunting when Evolve finally arrives next Tuesday. I’ve been cautiously excited for it, only because what I’ve seen of the game so far largely consists of a squad of soldiers running around a map for 15-20 minutes as they try and track down one of the game’s four unique monsters.
I’m not saying it doesn’t look like fun, I’m just not a fan of all the cardio that’s involved.
In this live-action trailer, the rich world and characters that the team at Turtlerock spent so much time creating has been replaced by actual people and a healthy smattering of CG. Looks neat.
Evolve releases on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Feb 10.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date