The “narrative survival horror” game White Night is really bringing that old school flavor in this new gameplay trailer. Set in Boston in the 1930s, the game follows a man who gets stranded near a mansion, which he decides to explore because apparently, he hasn’t played Resident Evil.
“We wanted to create something that people would enjoy, but also something that would stand out as unusual and refreshing in today’s survival horror landscape,” says OSome Studio co-founder and creative director Ronan Coiffec in a post on the PlayStation Blog.
“That meant revisiting the themes that made classic horror games like the original Alone in the Dark so gripping: mature storytelling, strong characters, compelling environments, and equal respect for tension and terror,” he continue. “White Night is a good old ghost story full of mystery, poetry, alchemy, and suspense.”
White Night hits PC, PS4 and Xbox One on March 3.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date