We finally have our first look at the upcoming survival horror game NightCry — a spiritual successor to the Clock Tower series — and it looks uber creepy. The game is set on a luxury cruise liner where an immortal killer has awoken from his shadowy purgatory, or something like that. It’s all sufficiently creepy, atmospheric and very much along the lines of what I’d expect from Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono.
NightCry is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter. If you’d like to support it, you can do so here.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?