We finally have our first look at the upcoming survival horror game NightCry — a spiritual successor to the Clock Tower series — and it looks uber creepy. The game is set on a luxury cruise liner where an immortal killer has awoken from his shadowy purgatory, or something like that. It’s all sufficiently creepy, atmospheric and very much along the lines of what I’d expect from Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono.
NightCry is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter. If you’d like to support it, you can do so here.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date