We finally have our first look at the upcoming survival horror game NightCry — a spiritual successor to the Clock Tower series — and it looks uber creepy. The game is set on a luxury cruise liner where an immortal killer has awoken from his shadowy purgatory, or something like that. It’s all sufficiently creepy, atmospheric and very much along the lines of what I’d expect from Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono.
NightCry is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter. If you’d like to support it, you can do so here.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!