We finally have our first look at the upcoming survival horror game NightCry — a spiritual successor to the Clock Tower series — and it looks uber creepy. The game is set on a luxury cruise liner where an immortal killer has awoken from his shadowy purgatory, or something like that. It’s all sufficiently creepy, atmospheric and very much along the lines of what I’d expect from Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono.
NightCry is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter. If you’d like to support it, you can do so here.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby