Of the dozens of games that make up the Resident Evil franchise, Resident Evil 2 may be the clear favorite. This survival horror classic is easily one of the greatest horror sequels of all time and it’s certainly the most deserving of a remake, even if Capcom hasn’t made revisiting it a priority — yet. This has led some fans to make their own attempts to update the game.
Among them is YouTuber Rod Lima, who’s been quietly working on a full remake of the game in Unreal Engine 3 for some time. Quite a lot of progress has been made since I last covered it, much of which can be seen in the hour and a half of new footage Lima recently published online.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date