Of the dozens of games that make up the Resident Evil franchise, Resident Evil 2 may be the clear favorite. This survival horror classic is easily one of the greatest horror sequels of all time and it’s certainly the most deserving of a remake, even if Capcom hasn’t made revisiting it a priority — yet. This has led some fans to make their own attempts to update the game.
Among them is YouTuber Rod Lima, who’s been quietly working on a full remake of the game in Unreal Engine 3 for some time. Quite a lot of progress has been made since I last covered it, much of which can be seen in the hour and a half of new footage Lima recently published online.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!