Recently, something magical happened. It started with a question from Jace Hall, former Monolith CEO and co-creator of the criminally underrated survival horror franchise, Condemned. In an attempt to gauge our interest in seeing the series continue, Hall revealed he’s considering handing over the IP to an interested — and proven — indie developer.
For this to have a chance at happening, two things need to happen.
The first is we, the dwellers of the Internet and enthusiasts of spooky video games, will need to come together to show our support. If you haven’t experienced the gory wonders of Condemned, I recommend getting on that first.
The second step involves finding a suitable indie studio that can handle the responsibility of continuing a series that was ended far too soon. This leads me to the big question…
Which indie developer do you feel has the chops to do this series justice?
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date