It’s been a while since I last reported on the indie horror game White Night, with its unique blending of old-school horror inspirations, like Alone in the Dark and the works of Alfred Hitchcock. Its high-contrast, black and white art style is undeniably striking, and goes far in making the game look and feel like it could’ve released in the early to mid-90’s — and I mean that in the best way possible.
White Night is being developed by a couple of the devs who worked on the fifth Alone in the Dark, and it shows. The game is scheduled to release on March 3rd for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?