It’s been a while since I last reported on the indie horror game White Night, with its unique blending of old-school horror inspirations, like Alone in the Dark and the works of Alfred Hitchcock. Its high-contrast, black and white art style is undeniably striking, and goes far in making the game look and feel like it could’ve released in the early to mid-90’s — and I mean that in the best way possible.
White Night is being developed by a couple of the devs who worked on the fifth Alone in the Dark, and it shows. The game is scheduled to release on March 3rd for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!