Like many of you, I had written off the Condemned series long ago. The series never found the audience it deserved and its original developer, Monolith, didn’t seem all that interested in pursuing a third game, even though the second left us with a gargantuan cliffhanger. The possibility of a third game seemed nonexistent — until now.
In his post, Hall discusses the possibility of outsourcing development of a third Condemned game, saying “Since I am focused on other things, and will be for quite some time, this franchise is just sitting there.” Hall writes. “I am contemplating finding an interested and proven Indie development team AND PROVIDING IT TO THEM, so that they can take over the franchise and move it forward.”
Yeah, that just happened.
“As an indie, it can be very hard to get marketing/media attention for a title that you work on. This franchise is already quite known, has market demand, and is in an innovative genre/category,” Hall continues before leaving the decision to the fans.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!