The indie psychological horror game Hektor only recently made its way onto my radar when I was working on the spooky game release schedule for next month — look for that to go live in about two hours — and boy, am I glad I found it. The game follows a former test subject who’s been trapped in an underground research facility in Greenland called Hektor. Making this worse is the creature that’s looking for something to eat, maim, or maybe even a little of both.
Even the environment itself is an obstacle to overcome. According to its Steam page, the world “literally moves with your every twist and turn.” Sounds freaky.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August