The indie psychological horror game Hektor only recently made its way onto my radar when I was working on the spooky game release schedule for next month — look for that to go live in about two hours — and boy, am I glad I found it. The game follows a former test subject who’s been trapped in an underground research facility in Greenland called Hektor. Making this worse is the creature that’s looking for something to eat, maim, or maybe even a little of both.
Even the environment itself is an obstacle to overcome. According to its Steam page, the world “literally moves with your every twist and turn.” Sounds freaky.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!