The indie psychological horror game Hektor only recently made its way onto my radar when I was working on the spooky game release schedule for next month — look for that to go live in about two hours — and boy, am I glad I found it. The game follows a former test subject who’s been trapped in an underground research facility in Greenland called Hektor. Making this worse is the creature that’s looking for something to eat, maim, or maybe even a little of both.
Even the environment itself is an obstacle to overcome. According to its Steam page, the world “literally moves with your every twist and turn.” Sounds freaky.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date