There’s less than a month standing between me and a gaggle of Lycans that are just begging to get fried by my Steampunk lightning gun, assuming that’s a weapon that can be found in the PS4 exclusive The Order: 1886. Eventually I’ll have to clear some space on my PS4’s hard drive to install this beast, but before that, I think I’ll need to find some room on my wall for this incredibly cool poster Sony Europe recently tweeted, possibly to remind us that Lycans are totes dangerous.
The Order: 1886 releases on the PlayStation 4 on Feb 20.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date