There’s less than a month standing between me and a gaggle of Lycans that are just begging to get fried by my Steampunk lightning gun, assuming that’s a weapon that can be found in the PS4 exclusive The Order: 1886. Eventually I’ll have to clear some space on my PS4’s hard drive to install this beast, but before that, I think I’ll need to find some room on my wall for this incredibly cool poster Sony Europe recently tweeted, possibly to remind us that Lycans are totes dangerous.
The Order: 1886 releases on the PlayStation 4 on Feb 20.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby