There’s less than a month standing between me and a gaggle of Lycans that are just begging to get fried by my Steampunk lightning gun, assuming that’s a weapon that can be found in the PS4 exclusive The Order: 1886. Eventually I’ll have to clear some space on my PS4’s hard drive to install this beast, but before that, I think I’ll need to find some room on my wall for this incredibly cool poster Sony Europe recently tweeted, possibly to remind us that Lycans are totes dangerous.
The Order: 1886 releases on the PlayStation 4 on Feb 20.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!