Earlier this week, a listing prematurely outed a remaster of the story-driven paranormal thriller Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy, which first released back in 2005. Dubbed Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, this update offers higher resolution textures, full controller support on PC and uncensored naughty bits.
The best part? This remaster’s $9.99 price tag won’t break the bank.
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered is available now on PC, Mac, Linux and iOS
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?