Agony is the name of an indie survival horror game from Polish developer Tomek Dutkiewicz. It isn’t much more than a concept at this point, but the idea is certainly an intriguing one. In it, players take on the role of a soul that’s been trapped in hell. This soul has the ability to possess people and creatures, and in doing so, it unlocks memories that can help it escape from the fiery abyss.
To better understand this concept, I suggest you watch the prototype video I have for you below. Keep in mind it’s still very early in its development, and please do let me know what you think.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?