Agony is the name of an indie survival horror game from Polish developer Tomek Dutkiewicz. It isn’t much more than a concept at this point, but the idea is certainly an intriguing one. In it, players take on the role of a soul that’s been trapped in hell. This soul has the ability to possess people and creatures, and in doing so, it unlocks memories that can help it escape from the fiery abyss.
To better understand this concept, I suggest you watch the prototype video I have for you below. Keep in mind it’s still very early in its development, and please do let me know what you think.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!