Agony is the name of an indie survival horror game from Polish developer Tomek Dutkiewicz. It isn’t much more than a concept at this point, but the idea is certainly an intriguing one. In it, players take on the role of a soul that’s been trapped in hell. This soul has the ability to possess people and creatures, and in doing so, it unlocks memories that can help it escape from the fiery abyss.
To better understand this concept, I suggest you watch the prototype video I have for you below. Keep in mind it’s still very early in its development, and please do let me know what you think.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date