Agony is the name of an indie survival horror game from Polish developer Tomek Dutkiewicz. It isn’t much more than a concept at this point, but the idea is certainly an intriguing one. In it, players take on the role of a soul that’s been trapped in hell. This soul has the ability to possess people and creatures, and in doing so, it unlocks memories that can help it escape from the fiery abyss.
To better understand this concept, I suggest you watch the prototype video I have for you below. Keep in mind it’s still very early in its development, and please do let me know what you think.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August