I never got around to playing Lucius, and from what I’ve heard about it, it doesn’t sound like I missed out on much. While I love the idea of stepping into the shoes of a would-be antichrist to wreak bloody mayhem on some unsuspecting adults, the promising concept was made less appealing once it had been made into a video game. I also didn’t like The Omen — any of them — so let’s assume the issue is on my end.
In Lucius II: The Prophecy, more adults are in dire need of having immense pain and creative torment inflicted upon them by a pint-sized psychopath with supernatural powers and a deep hatred for authority. Sounds like a good time.
If you have a loved one, I suggest you start making plans to spend your Valentine’s Day doing just that, because Lucius is set to return on Friday the 13th, naturally.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’