I never got around to playing Lucius, and from what I’ve heard about it, it doesn’t sound like I missed out on much. While I love the idea of stepping into the shoes of a would-be antichrist to wreak bloody mayhem on some unsuspecting adults, the promising concept was made less appealing once it had been made into a video game. I also didn’t like The Omen — any of them — so let’s assume the issue is on my end.
In Lucius II: The Prophecy, more adults are in dire need of having immense pain and creative torment inflicted upon them by a pint-sized psychopath with supernatural powers and a deep hatred for authority. Sounds like a good time.
If you have a loved one, I suggest you start making plans to spend your Valentine’s Day doing just that, because Lucius is set to return on Friday the 13th, naturally.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!