Techland’s zombie survival game Dying Light has endured a handful of delays, including a recent move for almost every territory outside North America. The game is still slated for a worldwide digital release tomorrow — the same day of its physical release here in the States. To help make up for a confusing handful of months, its “Be the Zombie” multiplayer mode, previously a pre-order exclusive, will be made available to everyone free of charge.
In a second video, we get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the game’s more exciting features: parkour. In an effort to make it realistic as possible, Techland turned to freerunning expert, David Belle.
Dying Light hits PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Jan 27.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!