Techland’s zombie survival game Dying Light has endured a handful of delays, including a recent move for almost every territory outside North America. The game is still slated for a worldwide digital release tomorrow — the same day of its physical release here in the States. To help make up for a confusing handful of months, its “Be the Zombie” multiplayer mode, previously a pre-order exclusive, will be made available to everyone free of charge.
In a second video, we get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the game’s more exciting features: parkour. In an effort to make it realistic as possible, Techland turned to freerunning expert, David Belle.
Dying Light hits PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Jan 27.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date