Techland’s zombie survival game Dying Light has endured a handful of delays, including a recent move for almost every territory outside North America. The game is still slated for a worldwide digital release tomorrow — the same day of its physical release here in the States. To help make up for a confusing handful of months, its “Be the Zombie” multiplayer mode, previously a pre-order exclusive, will be made available to everyone free of charge.
In a second video, we get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the game’s more exciting features: parkour. In an effort to make it realistic as possible, Techland turned to freerunning expert, David Belle.
Dying Light hits PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Jan 27.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?