You’d have to be a right bag of dicks to not be able to appreciate how good this month has been for horror games, and I can’t think of a better chaser than the survival horror ghost ship scavenger hunt, Monstrum. The game brings the spooky scavenger hunt concept to a monster-infested ghost ship that changes every time you play.
Team Junkfish is slaving away over their overheated computers to make sure Monstrum hits Steam Early Access this Thursday (Jan 29). To celebrate its imminent arrival, they’ve gifted us with this brand new trailer.
I spent some time with its latest demo as a part of our 13 Days of Horror series last October. Watch it scare the f**k out of me in the video below!
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date