You’d have to be a right bag of dicks to not be able to appreciate how good this month has been for horror games, and I can’t think of a better chaser than the survival horror ghost ship scavenger hunt, Monstrum. The game brings the spooky scavenger hunt concept to a monster-infested ghost ship that changes every time you play.
Team Junkfish is slaving away over their overheated computers to make sure Monstrum hits Steam Early Access this Thursday (Jan 29). To celebrate its imminent arrival, they’ve gifted us with this brand new trailer.
I spent some time with its latest demo as a part of our 13 Days of Horror series last October. Watch it scare the f**k out of me in the video below!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’