Before developer Quantic Dream blurred the lines between video games and movies with their acclaimed serial killer thriller Heavy Rain, they made a little game called Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. It was a moderately ridiculous paranormal thriller that went overlooked by many folks, including myself. If you missed it back in 2005, a recent Amazon listing seems to have prematurely revealed a second chance for us to soak up its bizarre brand of chills.
According to the listing, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered will take a page out of 343’s Halo remasters by letting players switch between the original game and the remastered version, complete with controller support, in-game textures that have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop” and all of the original cut-scenes, uncensored and uncut.
If we’re lucky, it will also come with an option to disable all those QTEs.
The $10 remaster is slated to release on January 29 for PC.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games