The makers of the upcoming indie sci-fi horror game The Hum have just announced a prequel game called The Hum: Abductions, which they plan on releasing later this year for PC, Mac and PS4. I was worried we wouldn’t be seeing more from this game when its crowdfunding campaign failed to pick up steam last September, but it seems those worries were unnecessary.
Abductions follows “Holly Sanders, a mother and wife, who is living hard days since her husband’s mysterious vanishing, months ago. Lonely and disturbed, with her little son Dan as her only company, Holly will uncover the past and present events of the Sanders family, while facing a terrifying approaching revelation.”
The game will come with Oculus Rift support, they’re also working on bringing it to Linux.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date