The makers of the upcoming indie sci-fi horror game The Hum have just announced a prequel game called The Hum: Abductions, which they plan on releasing later this year for PC, Mac and PS4. I was worried we wouldn’t be seeing more from this game when its crowdfunding campaign failed to pick up steam last September, but it seems those worries were unnecessary.
Abductions follows “Holly Sanders, a mother and wife, who is living hard days since her husband’s mysterious vanishing, months ago. Lonely and disturbed, with her little son Dan as her only company, Holly will uncover the past and present events of the Sanders family, while facing a terrifying approaching revelation.”
The game will come with Oculus Rift support, they’re also working on bringing it to Linux.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!