We have our first trailer for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and it’s going meta. The game is set three decades after a series of unfortunate events forced Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza to close its doors. The horrific events that transpired have inspired the creation of a horror attraction called Fazbear’s Fright, and, unsurprisingly, things start going very wrong.
For more on this game, feel free to follow it on Steam Greenlight.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!