We have our first trailer for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and it’s going meta. The game is set three decades after a series of unfortunate events forced Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza to close its doors. The horrific events that transpired have inspired the creation of a horror attraction called Fazbear’s Fright, and, unsurprisingly, things start going very wrong.
For more on this game, feel free to follow it on Steam Greenlight.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!