We have our first trailer for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and it’s going meta. The game is set three decades after a series of unfortunate events forced Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza to close its doors. The horrific events that transpired have inspired the creation of a horror attraction called Fazbear’s Fright, and, unsurprisingly, things start going very wrong.
For more on this game, feel free to follow it on Steam Greenlight.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?