We have our first trailer for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and it’s going meta. The game is set three decades after a series of unfortunate events forced Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza to close its doors. The horrific events that transpired have inspired the creation of a horror attraction called Fazbear’s Fright, and, unsurprisingly, things start going very wrong.
For more on this game, feel free to follow it on Steam Greenlight.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art