Techland had a real hit on their hands with the first Dead Island, and while it certainly didn’t live up to many of our expectations, that only gives this inarguably talented developer a chance to really shine with Dying Light. It’s more or less a spiritual successor to the zombie franchise they created, and from the looks of it, this game might offer the zombie-bashing, weapon-crafting, open-world zombie survival experience we wanted to get from Dead Island.
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One tomorrow — who here is getting it?
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?