Techland had a real hit on their hands with the first Dead Island, and while it certainly didn’t live up to many of our expectations, that only gives this inarguably talented developer a chance to really shine with Dying Light. It’s more or less a spiritual successor to the zombie franchise they created, and from the looks of it, this game might offer the zombie-bashing, weapon-crafting, open-world zombie survival experience we wanted to get from Dead Island.
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One tomorrow — who here is getting it?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby