Techland had a real hit on their hands with the first Dead Island, and while it certainly didn’t live up to many of our expectations, that only gives this inarguably talented developer a chance to really shine with Dying Light. It’s more or less a spiritual successor to the zombie franchise they created, and from the looks of it, this game might offer the zombie-bashing, weapon-crafting, open-world zombie survival experience we wanted to get from Dead Island.
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One tomorrow — who here is getting it?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art