This Saturday, the hosts of Discovery’s MythBusters show will tackle one of gaming’s most iconic franchises in a special DOOM-themed episode. In this wonderfully geeky special, Adam and Jamie will team up with id Software’s Tim Willits to answer a question that’s been on the mind of every shooter fan at one point or another: “Is it really possible for someone to carry all those health packs, guns, and even a chainsaw?”
I’ve ask myself this question every day, but I have yet to come up with an answer. I’m sure they’ll have better luck, especially since they’ll be pulling out the, uh, big guns for this episode. They’re even going to recreate an entire DOOM level, because science.
Once they’ve finished answering this question, maybe they can find out when that next DOOM game is coming. That answer would make a lot of gamers happy.
The special airs on Discovery on Saturday, January 31st at 9/8c.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date