This Saturday, the hosts of Discovery’s MythBusters show will tackle one of gaming’s most iconic franchises in a special DOOM-themed episode. In this wonderfully geeky special, Adam and Jamie will team up with id Software’s Tim Willits to answer a question that’s been on the mind of every shooter fan at one point or another: “Is it really possible for someone to carry all those health packs, guns, and even a chainsaw?”
I’ve ask myself this question every day, but I have yet to come up with an answer. I’m sure they’ll have better luck, especially since they’ll be pulling out the, uh, big guns for this episode. They’re even going to recreate an entire DOOM level, because science.
Once they’ve finished answering this question, maybe they can find out when that next DOOM game is coming. That answer would make a lot of gamers happy.
The special airs on Discovery on Saturday, January 31st at 9/8c.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby