A few weeks ago, developer Playism Games revealed NightCry (formerly known to us as Project Scissors) through an eerie live-action trailer, directed by Takashi Shimizu (Ju-On, The Grudge). The game has some serious names attached to it, including Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono and Pyramid Head creator Masahiro Ito.
NightCry is a spiritual successor to the long-dormant Clock Tower series that returns the series to its roots in 3D point-and-click adventure style gameplay. Like so many other passion projects, Playism will require a substantial amount of funds to realize it.
If they’re successful in raising $300,000, the game will come to mobile and PC, with other platforms potentially to follow.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?