The State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition developer Undead Labs announced last summer finally has a release date. Mark your calendars, because it’s coming to Xbox One and Steam on April 28 for North America, followed by the rest of the world on May 1. It will be released digitally and at retail, for those of you who like your boxes.
A blog post details what’s coming in this edition, including:
– The original game, remastered in 1080p.
– Both DLC packs, remastered in 1080p.
– New animations and overhauled combat mechanics.
– New weapons, new vehicles, new mission type.
– New playable characters (BRING IT ON, SASQUATCH).
– 30 minutes of new music from Jesper Kyd.
– The facility goodness from Lifeline is now available game-wide.
– Xbox One only: New achievements and game DVR.
Here’s that announcement trailer again.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?