Sega has announced a very impressive milestone for Creative Assembly’s thoroughly freaky Alien: Isolation, which has now sold more than a million copies worldwide since it launched last October. That’s great news for a number of reasons, but it’s especially good for us, because a successful horror game means we’ll get more like it.
Alien: Isolation received its third content update earlier this month, adding a new Salvage Mode to the mix. Get familiar with that below.
Now I’m more than a little curious about how The Evil Within is performing.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!