Sega has announced a very impressive milestone for Creative Assembly’s thoroughly freaky Alien: Isolation, which has now sold more than a million copies worldwide since it launched last October. That’s great news for a number of reasons, but it’s especially good for us, because a successful horror game means we’ll get more like it.
Alien: Isolation received its third content update earlier this month, adding a new Salvage Mode to the mix. Get familiar with that below.
Now I’m more than a little curious about how The Evil Within is performing.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art