Sega has announced a very impressive milestone for Creative Assembly’s thoroughly freaky Alien: Isolation, which has now sold more than a million copies worldwide since it launched last October. That’s great news for a number of reasons, but it’s especially good for us, because a successful horror game means we’ll get more like it.
Alien: Isolation received its third content update earlier this month, adding a new Salvage Mode to the mix. Get familiar with that below.
Now I’m more than a little curious about how The Evil Within is performing.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?