The war between humans and vampires rages on in the free-to-play Legacy of Kain spin-off Nosgoth, which enters open beta today. As far as team-based PvP games go, this one moves a little faster than most. The humans rely on long-ranged weapons and fancy gadgets while the vampires rule the skies, adding a level of verticality that also helps set Nosgoth apart from the myriad other competitive multiplayer games out there.
In celebration of this milestone, Psyonix is hosting a double XP week. They’ll also be live-streaming the game on Twitch.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!