The war between humans and vampires rages on in the free-to-play Legacy of Kain spin-off Nosgoth, which enters open beta today. As far as team-based PvP games go, this one moves a little faster than most. The humans rely on long-ranged weapons and fancy gadgets while the vampires rule the skies, adding a level of verticality that also helps set Nosgoth apart from the myriad other competitive multiplayer games out there.
In celebration of this milestone, Psyonix is hosting a double XP week. They’ll also be live-streaming the game on Twitch.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art