The Resident Evil series has had just under two decades now to develop a uniquely haunting style to its music. That’s a long time, and Capcom has used it to build a very specific sound that can be easy on the ears when it’s not trying to unnerve or scare us. Video game music often goes underappreciated — or worse, relegated to little more than background noise — but it’s always played a pivotal role in the Resident Evil experience.
It sounds as if Resident Evil Revelations 2 will continue this when its first episode debuts next month. In this behind-the-scenes video, we’re given a look at what goes into crafting them.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!