The Resident Evil series has had just under two decades now to develop a uniquely haunting style to its music. That’s a long time, and Capcom has used it to build a very specific sound that can be easy on the ears when it’s not trying to unnerve or scare us. Video game music often goes underappreciated — or worse, relegated to little more than background noise — but it’s always played a pivotal role in the Resident Evil experience.
It sounds as if Resident Evil Revelations 2 will continue this when its first episode debuts next month. In this behind-the-scenes video, we’re given a look at what goes into crafting them.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?