If you haven’t been keeping up with the zombie survival game Dying Light, this trailer does a fine job of serving as a sort of highlight reel of the game’s most exciting features. It covers everything from its massive open world to the 4-player co-op, weapon crafting, the day/night cycle that actually impacts how the game plays, and my personal favorite, the freerunning.
Techland has also released everything you need to make your very own Dying Light she-zombie action figure. The .STL file can be found here, but you’ll need to find your own 3D printer.
Dying Light is scheduled to hit PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Jan 27.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!