If you haven’t been keeping up with the zombie survival game Dying Light, this trailer does a fine job of serving as a sort of highlight reel of the game’s most exciting features. It covers everything from its massive open world to the 4-player co-op, weapon crafting, the day/night cycle that actually impacts how the game plays, and my personal favorite, the freerunning.
Techland has also released everything you need to make your very own Dying Light she-zombie action figure. The .STL file can be found here, but you’ll need to find your own 3D printer.
Dying Light is scheduled to hit PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Jan 27.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art