If you haven’t been keeping up with the zombie survival game Dying Light, this trailer does a fine job of serving as a sort of highlight reel of the game’s most exciting features. It covers everything from its massive open world to the 4-player co-op, weapon crafting, the day/night cycle that actually impacts how the game plays, and my personal favorite, the freerunning.
Techland has also released everything you need to make your very own Dying Light she-zombie action figure. The .STL file can be found here, but you’ll need to find your own 3D printer.
Dying Light is scheduled to hit PC, PS4 and Xbox One on Jan 27.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?