As we continue to wait patiently for Silent Hills to come and either rescue Konami’s ailing survival horror franchise from a slow death or deliver the killing blow, the modding community has been busy working on a first-person Half-Life 2 mod that’s more Silent Hill than Silent Hill has been for quite some time. I’ve spent some time with it already, and it looks fantastic. I can’t speak for the gameplay yet, but I can confirm that it nails the atmosphere down perfectly.
Alchemilla is available now on ModDB. If you’re looking to roam those foggy streets yourself, don’t forget to grab the Source SDK 2013 from the Steam Tools library first.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!