Earlier this month, indie developer Scott Cawthon confirmed the potentially imminent return of Freddy Fazbear and Friends with the very first teaser image for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and now we have another. As far as I can tell, the latest image doesn’t reveal much. In it, we see a box of animatronic parts resting beneath a giant 3. Pretty straightforward.
So are you planning on grabbing this, or will you do what so many other folks seem to be doing and just watch someone else play it?
The first two Five Nights at Freddy’s recently took home an impressive five awards in our community-picked FEAR Awards, so there’s clearly a lot of interest in a threequel, even if it might arrive only a few months after the second.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!