Earlier this month, indie developer Scott Cawthon confirmed the potentially imminent return of Freddy Fazbear and Friends with the very first teaser image for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and now we have another. As far as I can tell, the latest image doesn’t reveal much. In it, we see a box of animatronic parts resting beneath a giant 3. Pretty straightforward.
So are you planning on grabbing this, or will you do what so many other folks seem to be doing and just watch someone else play it?
The first two Five Nights at Freddy’s recently took home an impressive five awards in our community-picked FEAR Awards, so there’s clearly a lot of interest in a threequel, even if it might arrive only a few months after the second.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?