Earlier this month, indie developer Scott Cawthon confirmed the potentially imminent return of Freddy Fazbear and Friends with the very first teaser image for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, and now we have another. As far as I can tell, the latest image doesn’t reveal much. In it, we see a box of animatronic parts resting beneath a giant 3. Pretty straightforward.
So are you planning on grabbing this, or will you do what so many other folks seem to be doing and just watch someone else play it?
The first two Five Nights at Freddy’s recently took home an impressive five awards in our community-picked FEAR Awards, so there’s clearly a lot of interest in a threequel, even if it might arrive only a few months after the second.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art