Earlier this morning, Techland confirmed in a statement on the official Dying Light Facebook page that essentially every region outside the US will be getting physical copies of the upcoming horror title a little later than the planned Jan 27 release date.
“There will be a short delay in the release of physical copies of Dying Light in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. The game will have a global digital release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC of January 27, 2015. As physical production has a longer lead time than digital there is some delay in the aforementioned territories. We will share information on the availability of physical copies as soon as it is confirmed.”
No reason for the delay has been given.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?