Earlier this morning, Techland confirmed in a statement on the official Dying Light Facebook page that essentially every region outside the US will be getting physical copies of the upcoming horror title a little later than the planned Jan 27 release date.
“There will be a short delay in the release of physical copies of Dying Light in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. The game will have a global digital release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC of January 27, 2015. As physical production has a longer lead time than digital there is some delay in the aforementioned territories. We will share information on the availability of physical copies as soon as it is confirmed.”
No reason for the delay has been given.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date