Of all the virtual worlds video games have taken me, the one Mortal Kombat X is set in seems the most painful. Not a single combatant seems too bothered by the fact that Kung Lao has resorted to weaponizing his clothes, or that Kitana has a pair of fans that cut through bone like butter. Man-demons with stabby grapple chains and cyborgs with arsenals that rival the military might of small countries must’ve desensitized them to those horrors.
Anyway, here’s a new trailer for the upcoming game. Warner Bros. also wanted me to tell you that Goro lives on, but he’s been turned into a pre-order bonus. Poor guy.
Mortal Kombat X hits PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on April 14.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date