Of all the virtual worlds video games have taken me, the one Mortal Kombat X is set in seems the most painful. Not a single combatant seems too bothered by the fact that Kung Lao has resorted to weaponizing his clothes, or that Kitana has a pair of fans that cut through bone like butter. Man-demons with stabby grapple chains and cyborgs with arsenals that rival the military might of small countries must’ve desensitized them to those horrors.
Anyway, here’s a new trailer for the upcoming game. Warner Bros. also wanted me to tell you that Goro lives on, but he’s been turned into a pre-order bonus. Poor guy.
Mortal Kombat X hits PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on April 14.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!