Hannah Hughes is an actress you should recognize if you’ve seen the horror anthology film V/H/S/2 (my favorite of the trilogy), so she’s no stranger to the horror genre. Of course, neither am I and that didn’t help me one bit when I had to play through Alien: Isolation.
This is a game that’s alarmingly adept at bringing out the baby in all of us, and the results can incredibly entertaining, so long as you’re not the one with the controller.
I play horror games for a living, and yet my playthrough has more screaming in it than hers. That’s more than a little shameful.
Alien: Isolation recently received its third add-on, Safe Haven. You can learn all about it over here.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby