Sony has announced a PS4 bundle that includes one of the console’s greatest games, The Last of Us Remastered, at no additional charge to us. If this bundle sounds familiar, it’s because it originally popped up last year as a temporary holiday deal, but now it’s been made permanent.
So for those of you who held out on upgrading to current-gen for this long, $399.99 will net you a 500GB console and (what looks like) a digital copy of one of the most acclaimed games of all time.
Our very own Vikki Blake called The Last of Us “immersive interactive storytelling at it’s incredible, terrifying best” in her review.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby