Sony has announced a PS4 bundle that includes one of the console’s greatest games, The Last of Us Remastered, at no additional charge to us. If this bundle sounds familiar, it’s because it originally popped up last year as a temporary holiday deal, but now it’s been made permanent.
So for those of you who held out on upgrading to current-gen for this long, $399.99 will net you a 500GB console and (what looks like) a digital copy of one of the most acclaimed games of all time.
Our very own Vikki Blake called The Last of Us “immersive interactive storytelling at it’s incredible, terrifying best” in her review.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date