I think we can all agree that singing children are right up there with clowns in terms of general creepiness. I didn’t think such a thing could be made so much worse until I watched this trailer for The Order: 1886. Now I know exactly how to make such a thing even more unsettling — all you need is a child with an exceptionally sinister voice who sing-narrates the tale of a child who tears his parents apart after being bitten by a werewolf.
The Order: 1886 comes exclusively to PS4 on Feb 20.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!