I think we can all agree that singing children are right up there with clowns in terms of general creepiness. I didn’t think such a thing could be made so much worse until I watched this trailer for The Order: 1886. Now I know exactly how to make such a thing even more unsettling — all you need is a child with an exceptionally sinister voice who sing-narrates the tale of a child who tears his parents apart after being bitten by a werewolf.
The Order: 1886 comes exclusively to PS4 on Feb 20.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!