I think we can all agree that singing children are right up there with clowns in terms of general creepiness. I didn’t think such a thing could be made so much worse until I watched this trailer for The Order: 1886. Now I know exactly how to make such a thing even more unsettling — all you need is a child with an exceptionally sinister voice who sing-narrates the tale of a child who tears his parents apart after being bitten by a werewolf.
The Order: 1886 comes exclusively to PS4 on Feb 20.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby