I think we can all agree that singing children are right up there with clowns in terms of general creepiness. I didn’t think such a thing could be made so much worse until I watched this trailer for The Order: 1886. Now I know exactly how to make such a thing even more unsettling — all you need is a child with an exceptionally sinister voice who sing-narrates the tale of a child who tears his parents apart after being bitten by a werewolf.
The Order: 1886 comes exclusively to PS4 on Feb 20.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date