Everyone’s favorite gore-heavy fighting franchise will continue its bloody legacy later this year with the hugely-anticipated Mortal Kombat X. The fighting roster hasn’t been fully revealed, but we do know it’ll see the return of some familiar faces (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Quan Chi, Goro, Kano), as well as a handful of new combatants (Kotal Kahn, D’Vorah, Ferra Torr) in what might end up being the best line-up of the series so far.
The latest addition is arguably the series’ most fashion-forward fighter, Kung Lao. He was revealed by Mortal Kombat creator Ed Boon on Twitter along with the caption, “Here is a hi-res screen shot we gave @GamesMaster of Kung Lao about to pound the KRAP out of Scorpion !!”
Anyone in particular you would like to see unveiled next?
Mortal Kombat X is slated to release on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on April 14.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby