Developer Turtle Rock has revealed the fourth monster we can look forward to hunting down or preying as when Evolve hits next month. He’s called the Behemoth, and he sounds like a real charmer. This baddie may qualify as a mountain, if mountains could erect walls of stone, hurl molten magma, and transform into giant people-squashing boulders..
As if all that wasn’t impressive enough, the Behemoth was designed to be the biggest monster in the game, because they literally cannot make anything larger than him.
Evolve releases on Feb 10 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It comes with twelve maps, twelve hunters and three monsters. The fourth monster, the Behemoth, can be unlocked by pre-ordering the game or buying it post-launch for $14.99.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date