Developer Turtle Rock has revealed the fourth monster we can look forward to hunting down or preying as when Evolve hits next month. He’s called the Behemoth, and he sounds like a real charmer. This baddie may qualify as a mountain, if mountains could erect walls of stone, hurl molten magma, and transform into giant people-squashing boulders..
As if all that wasn’t impressive enough, the Behemoth was designed to be the biggest monster in the game, because they literally cannot make anything larger than him.
Evolve releases on Feb 10 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It comes with twelve maps, twelve hunters and three monsters. The fourth monster, the Behemoth, can be unlocked by pre-ordering the game or buying it post-launch for $14.99.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?