The wait is almost over for Dead Rising: Watchtower. The adaptation of Capcom’s Dead Rising franchise will air first on Sony’s Crackle platform on March 27, with other digital distribution channels and a physical release to follow. Some of these platforms will release the film episodically, and not as a feature film.
Dead Rising: Watchtower is written by Tim Carter (Sleeping Dogs) and follows a group of survivors who find themselves in the middle of a zombie apocalypse after a government vaccine fails to stop the infection.
The film stars Rob Riggle (The Daily Show) as photojournalist Frank West, Jesse Metcalfe (John Tucker Must Die), Virginia Madsen (Sideways), Dennis Haysbert (Wreck it Ralph) and Meghan Ory (Vampire High).
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?