The owners of the Seattle-based game developer Zombie Studios have announced their decision to close shop. Over the course of the studio’s two decade-long run, they contributed to over 30 titles across all major consoles. Among them you’ll find a handful of horror games, including the two Saw games and Daylight, which released earlier this year to middling reviews (see ours below).
Zombie isn’t closing because their game flopped, so it’s not necessarily sad news, but it’s still disappointing to see such a big supporter and contributor to the horror genre leave us.
I might play through the first Saw game this weekend in their honor. How about you?
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!