Sega’s rolling out the third DLC pack for the survival horror game Alien: Isolation today, and it sounds like it could be the best of the bunch so far. It’s called Safe Haven, and it introduces a new playable character, Hughes, Sevastopol’s Station’s Communications Manager, who’s forced to complete a series of ten challenges before he can escape the station.
The new Salvage Mode offers a real incentive to return to the Sevastopol, especially if you found the Survivor Mode a little too easy.
The DLC is set on a significantly larger challenge map and will introduce new craftable items and a new enemy type to use them on. You’ll want to be careful though, because you only have one life. One mistake and it’s game over man, game over.
Safe Haven is one of the five add-on packs that come with the game’s season pass, which has been discounted across all platforms by up to 25%.
Alien: Isolation is currently duking it out with the other horror games of 2014 in our sixth annual FEAR Awards. If you haven’t voted in them yet, you can do so here.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date