Sega’s rolling out the third DLC pack for the survival horror game Alien: Isolation today, and it sounds like it could be the best of the bunch so far. It’s called Safe Haven, and it introduces a new playable character, Hughes, Sevastopol’s Station’s Communications Manager, who’s forced to complete a series of ten challenges before he can escape the station.
The new Salvage Mode offers a real incentive to return to the Sevastopol, especially if you found the Survivor Mode a little too easy.
The DLC is set on a significantly larger challenge map and will introduce new craftable items and a new enemy type to use them on. You’ll want to be careful though, because you only have one life. One mistake and it’s game over man, game over.
Safe Haven is one of the five add-on packs that come with the game’s season pass, which has been discounted across all platforms by up to 25%.
Alien: Isolation is currently duking it out with the other horror games of 2014 in our sixth annual FEAR Awards. If you haven’t voted in them yet, you can do so here.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby