When I started the FEAR Awards back in 2009, I didn’t even bother announcing the nominees, and the winners of each category were chosen by me. I should’ve just called them God-King Adam’s Personal Preference Awards. Thankfully, it didn’t take me long to realize how lame that was, so in its second year I started staggering the categories to give each batch of nominees more time in the spotlight, and left the picking and choosing of each winner to you.
This has worked so far, but it isn’t perfect. The problem is you have lives, and sometimes life stuff can keep you from embracing Democracy’s pillowy bosom. To keep that from happening to you, vote below before I announce the winners on Friday, January 16.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?