When I started the FEAR Awards back in 2009, I didn’t even bother announcing the nominees, and the winners of each category were chosen by me. I should’ve just called them God-King Adam’s Personal Preference Awards. Thankfully, it didn’t take me long to realize how lame that was, so in its second year I started staggering the categories to give each batch of nominees more time in the spotlight, and left the picking and choosing of each winner to you.
This has worked so far, but it isn’t perfect. The problem is you have lives, and sometimes life stuff can keep you from embracing Democracy’s pillowy bosom. To keep that from happening to you, vote below before I announce the winners on Friday, January 16.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date