Two years ago, Sniper Elite developer Rebellion released a spin-off of their popular shooter series that introduced Nazi zombies to the mix. It was gory, campy fun, and seems to have been successful enough to spawn the Zombie Army Trilogy. This bundle has been jam-packed full of content that should appeal to anyone who’s wanted to shoot a zombie in the face and watch its skull get shattered in glorious slow motion.
The Zombie Army Trilogy comes with remastered versions of the first two campaigns, a third brand new campaign, a Horde mode and an assortment of new characters to control and monsters to mow down from long distances.
Zombie Army Trilogy releases on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2015.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby